New Zealand vs West Indies [Test Series]

LD19SAFC

Striker
2 match test series (live on sky sports cricket) started last night.

WI slumped from 74/1 to be bowled out for just 134 inside 46 overs. Debutant Sunil Ambris created an unwanted piece of history - first cricketer to score a golden duck via a hit-wicket on their test debut!

NZ - Neil Wagner finished with impressive figures of 7-39 and his team found themselves 85/2 at the close of play.

Watching cricket in NZ looks so chilled. Grounds look class with the grass banks. Never seem to get drunken morons either. Everyone seems to be avidly watching the cricket and appreciating both sides. The way it should be, like a county match.

Watching cricket in NZ looks so chilled. Grounds look class with the grass banks. Never seem to get drunken morons either. Everyone seems to be avidly watching the cricket and appreciating both sides. The way it should be, like a county match.

I didn't think of it in that way but you are right.

It was so chilled, I was in Wellington on Friday, after doing a few touristy things I went and watched the afternoon and evening sessions. It was roasting, lovely spot on the bank with a cold beer. Only £13 to get in as well!

A woman has just come on commentary. They're at it these days in every country it seems.

Looks like a rubbish decision to bowl to rival Root/England. Classic case of panicking after a poor performance batting first in the first match even though everything points to having a bat.

Last edited:

Back