New Zealand test series announced for June

Edgbaston test falls the week I was meant to be on holiday so a good backup when it's cancelled.

It'll probably be behind closed doors but something to look forward to nonetheless :lol:

Sad that it's yet another 2 match series for NZ. It's almost all NZ ever seem to play.

New Zealand seem highly likely to be in the Test Championship final if it goes ahead when it was originally pencilled in, which was June. Maybe it's being pushed back so all the matches can be rescheduled, and the ICC are faffing about. Will probably need Bangladesh taking Tests off NZ & Aus if that's the case, looking at it from England's perspective. Although England would still need a good result against India.

Should be a good series, but rather have a 3 or more test series next year to welcome back capacity crowds (hopefully) NZ and Bangladesh are the only test sides I haven’t seen live as we only play them once in a blue moon

Last edited:

First since 2015 is mental. Williamson played more county cricket than test cricket here.

I know, I dont get why we dont play them much and they are always 2 match series

we have played pakistan loads at home, and Windies

a 5 match series would be great against these, instead of India

The Lords test in 2015 was one of the best I have ever been too, Stokes quickest ever 100 at Lords, him getting 2 in 2, Ali's catch late on

Big win for Cook. The games are always good.

Lords tickets on sale yet?

TICKET INFORMATION
All 2021 International tickets at Lord's are sold on a first come, first served basis.

The Pakistan and India fixtures are on sale now, while tickets for the England v New Zealand Test will go on general sale at 10am on Monday 22 February.

Tickets are only sold via the Lord’s Ticket website.

Please Note: We strongly advise that customers set up a Lord's account, or login to their existing account, via lords.org before entering the queue to purchase tickets. This can be done by clicking the Login button at the top right of the page

Booked a few back in December for later in the summer but couldn’t bring myself to bother with the NZ ones in June. The speculation isn’t very optimistic. I’m hoping they’ll let me roll it over again rather than refund it, should the expected happen for those

Back