New York, New york

I’ve thought about going for a few days just for the cost and I’d be going on my own so would get a bit bored after a few days I think
get norwegian return for under 300 quid and theres a hostel up on broadway 101st that does 2 person sharing rooms for like $50 a night. you could get the 5am flight out and come back on the 11pm flight for under 500 quid flights and accommodation.

It’s a class place to go on your own, you just get chatting to people and the Americans love that shite.

Four days is absolutely pointless though imo.

It's nice to see the old Seb creep back in every now and again. :lol:

Ive been wating to go for years me....Apart from all the well known sights i need to smash some of the absoloutly filthy looking bait in

Press — Katz's Delicatessen - since 1888
It's class like. I'd go again tomorrow.

I don’t talk to people mate you know this

A week then you think?

Perfect amount of time if you’re on your tod.

If you talk to people though!

It's nice to see the old Seb creep back in every now and again. :lol:

It's class like. I'd go again tomorrow.

I’ll tell him you said that.

It’s true though people only go for four nights cos they get a cheap as fuck deal and can people they’ve been to “tick it off the bucket list”.

Not relevant, but I’ll post it anyway...

I’ve wanted to go to the US all my life. When my Dad died and the dust, or rather his dust, had settled, my mother (no) decided to take me, the Missus (no) and the kids (no) for a three week holiday, all expenses paid. The only thing left to decide was whether it’d be East Coast or West Coast.

Imagine having to face the realisation that you have to turn it down!

Just too many reasons not to go. Six Shih Tzus (no) to find somewhere for, no way would I put them in kennels, and my wife’s (no) and my (no) ill health makes it a non starter.

Gutted, especially as I’ll never be able to afford to go. Still, there’s worse things happen in life...

Well i booked the fucker

Going 7th of Feb next year

Any Must do's apart from the Obvious tourist stuff and any recommendations for FOOOOOOOD
It will be cold but the snow is good to see in Central park, you are near the park and can spend a good day in there when the weather is warmer. You will need to use the subway which basically travel north to south along the avenues would do downtown , Brooklyn and the Staten Island Ferry one day good shopping and eating area near the bridge. Wall street Battery Park and Twin Towers memorial and some of the older bar and eating place are also worth a visit.

Midtown has all the shops and building to visit, Empire States, Rokerfeller Centre, Macey and you need to eat in Chinatown, Little Italy is very small now and Union Square area is good for bar.

Recommend travelling out the tourist zone past 110 street into the bottom of Harlem, you could get the train out of Penn station into Long Island and visit Coney Island and have a hotdog at Nathans

Back