New variant more restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty obvious something has changed so if it is more infectious lets hope it is not also more deadly.
Aye the tone has definitely changed this week. Part of me thinks it’s a ploy to cover up their failings with putting London in tier 2 but another part of me worries if the increased transmission is the only problem. What a world eh, when such thoughts come so easily

The telegraph is a client paper for them . The big splash is Oxford vaccine and the strain is smaller on the same page . The messaging is obvious . Isolate now at Christmas and get your life back

Why is Hancock so vague about "this new strain has been seen in other countries the last few months" ???
Weird thing to say imo.
1. If it's been seen in other countries why aren't they talking about it?
2. If it's been going on "a few months" why not act sooner and tell us sooner?

As usual the Tories are either bullshitting, exaggerating or just ballsing things up again

Why is Hancock so vague about "this new strain has been seen in other countries the last few months" ???
Weird thing to say imo.
1. If it's been seen in other countries why aren't they talking about it?
2. If it's been going on "a few months" why not act sooner and tell us sooner?

As usual the Tories are either bullshitting, exaggerating or just ballsing things up again

I’m surprised the media have just bought into it and ran the story without asking your questions and more.
Other countries face up to what happening and not look for excuses, but for solutions.

I’m assuming the new strain makes people pretend to cry on national tv and make them look like a fanny ;)
Matt won’t get a day job in acting after his audition on GMTV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back