New strip next season?

Refusing to buy one until the price is significantly lowered and we see more passion on the pitch.

They are taking the piss if they still think they can charge a premium £50 price for a league one shirt like.

Adidas shirts for Wrexham were still £45 when I lived down there 2 years ago and they are in the conference.

Doubt there will be a price drop.

I believe our current partnership with Adidas ends this season. If so, the specifics might be dependent on forging a new deal.

Should remake the 73 kit. Safc stitching the lot. Would shift a fair few more than this year's. Make it as simplistic as possible

I'm going to buy a 73 retro shirt.
And red an white Hamburg's to match the ensemble :D

Adidas shirts for Wrexham were still £45 when I lived down there 2 years ago and they are in the conference.

Doubt there will be a price drop.

Where did you live ?
Why ? :D

I believe our current partnership with Adidas ends this season. If so, the specifics might be dependent on forging a new deal.

It’s been confirmed by Bain as Adidas until 2020. As a League One team, I think it may be a straight out of the team wear catalogue and bang a crest on it job.

Literally right at the stadium, I was there for Uni and the Student halls were right near it.

I know it. I live nearby.
Have been to wxm games years ago.
It's a rough old town of sorts nowadays but some canny sorts there.
Eldest daughter is at Uni in Chester.
Snobby shithole that mind.

Hummel please :cool:

It’s been confirmed by Bain as Adidas until 2020. As a League One team, I think it may be a straight out of the team wear catalogue and bang a crest on it job.
This years is team wear also.... Few others have same design.

Yeah, think our agreement means a new strip every season, pleased to see the back of this strip
I'm not pleased to see the back of this strip ;)

Last edited:
Fair enough. Checking back, I hadn't known about the extension in 2014.

That being the case, however, I believe the players will be legally obligated to wear the new strip Adidas designs...

Either equally spaced thick red stripes on a white background or white stripes on a red background would be my preference. Hummel or Fred Perry or Caslaw Hayter & Tate new manufacturer.
New sponsor Little Billy Craggs, Simpson's the Bakers or Billy's Shughes

Last edited:

Back