New specs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some new glasses. I thoroughly hate buying them.

Thinking of going for some black wayfarers, or could go for the full on Trevor Horn look.

What do the glasses wearers of the SMB wear?

There's nee use us telling you what we wear, you need to work out what suits your face shape.

While I'm on though - I only found out the other day that Trevor Horn went to Durham Johnston school.

I go for the generic brand (geggs direct); can't come to terms with paying over the odds for a label.

If you're going down the Trevor Horn Route then you need to factor in the cost of a Lame' Jacket (BTW, it's also the Reg Holdsworth look)

I've got delicate looking rimless ones for work and thin semi-rimless for in the house. I don't like chunky frames or bright coloured frames.

There's nee use us telling you what we wear, you need to work out what suits your face shape.

While I'm on though - I only found out the other day that Trevor Horn went to Durham Johnston school.

I knar that mad. Currently wear Prada black rectangular ones.

Always feels like a big decision choosing new specs. If they look shite or don't suit it's a lot of money wasted.

Probably going to get something similar to the last (again) but that feels very unadventurous.

Bye the way, @becs said rim (sniggers).

Got a pair of metal half rims with black plastic arms at the minute.

Need to make sure i get metal arms next time, the plastic is discoloured now.

Daily lenses for me or should I say lense, one in the non dominant eye your brain figures it out after a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back