New signings for the 2021 season

I'm only 31 but need a basic bit of fitness I don't think I'd be very good though haha
Younger than me marra, you’d get fit playing games ;)

Get yourself along to your local club and have a go, most clubs will have 3 teams on a weekend, some clubs also have a midweek team. Various strengths and various levels of seriousness, but lots of fun to be had.

Younger than me marra, you’d get fit playing games ;)

Get yourself along to your local club and have a go, most clubs will have 3 teams on a weekend, some clubs also have a midweek team. Various strengths and various levels of seriousness, but lots of fun to be had.
Always batted with my mates couldn't bowl at all always fancied learning I get what you are saying like but I don't know if I have basics haha I'm seaburn so Il see what's about.

Have any of the rule makers ever been to a local ground? The potential rule of no bars or spectators was nonsensical to anyone with a smidgeon of sense.
I'd read somewhere that clubs with bars were allowed to open during the week for outside hospitality but then were not allowed to do the same if cricket was being played! Absolutely crazy stuff!!

Just checked ECB website, was updated yesterday. To no longer allow spectators to games til 17th May! But only at private grounds, spectators can still attend if grounds are in a public space or selling refreshments! Madness sadly.

Last edited:
Just checked ECB website, was updated yesterday. To no longer allow spectators to games til 17th May! But only at private grounds, spectators can still attend if grounds are in a public space or selling refreshments! Madness sadly.

Just about every one sells refreshments though?

Yet another document put out by the ECB states spectators are allowed! Both sets issues on 8th April. Both conflicting. Clear as mud

Back