New Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting one

I wonder if it's a subliminal plot to get people to have numbers on the back? Looks alreet with numbers and names

Everyone's also overlooking the statistical fact that teams in red and white stripes win fuck all these days. Maybe an all red back might finally break the cycle:cool:

This all day Mr Evans. Some people getting upset are the type who wouldn't normally buy a kit anyway.:lol: Now just imagine if a little footy strip causes this much ire, the new manager might push a few over the edge. I like the solid back idea as well - spot on for players' signatures without damaging the candy stripes:cool:
Its not about buying the shirt, its about the history of the club. The way the player feels when he pulls the shirt on.
No player is going to feel 10ft tall and feel like running through a brick wall.
Pulling on that clown suit isnt going to make anyone feel like that. It is a shocker.

Fuck knows what spurious marketing campaign they will need to mount at the end of the season to flog off all the unwanted kit.

'Home shirts now on sale for £3.24 - in recognition of the number of home wins and points we won last season"

Everyone's also overlooking the statistical fact that teams in red and white stripes win fuck all these days. Maybe an all red back might finally break the cycle:cool:
Keep clutching at straws. Both Brighton and the Mags plus Huddersfield all play in stipes

This is why our fans regularly seem so broken and unorganised. The majority are too petty and struggle to embrace any real change,

Some would have the exact same design every season :lol:

It's different, it's quite unique for us. I think it looks very good.
I love the fact that people are having a meltdown over the plain red back.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back