New kits 23/24

If that’s true then it’s probably still with Just Sport. It gets tricky to release a new kit before the end of the season if the supplier/sponsor is changing.
isn't like. a poster on here who works in that sector reckons Just Sport has finished and it's looking likely it'll be adidas

Shame they didn’t fancy having a sponsor this year, shirt looks a bit plain without one!

I prefer them without sponsors, when I play footy I wear the one we had a few season ago when our sponsor went bust or pulled out or something before the end of the season so the club were selling shirts with no sponsors on for a few weeks

Deals can be ended early. Iirc we ditched lonsdale a year early cos Roy Keane thought we looked like scruffs in sports direct tat.
I was more talking about ending a few weeks early so we can get a new kit out for the last game of the season, with a different manufacturer. I know in the past the club have said we couldn’t get strips out early because the old deal hadn’t ended before close of season.

I was more talking about ending a few weeks early so we can get a new kit out for the last game of the season, with a different manufacturer. I know in the past the club have said we couldn’t get strips out early because the old deal hadn’t ended before close of season.
Pretty sure this year's effort will be via just sports again. Thanks Donald

Back