New kits 22/23

I made my dad do it (I was about 7 at the time - got home, away, third, home GK and away GK shirts that year. Away GK was when I was a mascot, but all the other four I made him pay so I could look like the players :lol:)

See very few with sponsors when I see them worn, mind
😂 what was the sponsor?

Iirc West Ham did this when they started the season without a sponsor one year: once they had one you could pay to have it added.

I hope at some point we do what Celtic and a few others do and offer it without the option. Especially if it’s a betting company.

Eeehh.. you rich southerners :lol: .
Fair enough I sort of get kids wanting to look the same as the players but I'd guess most adults who would buy 'em would prefer the opt out option.
Oh definitely. These days I'd probably happily pay a couple quid extra to get a top without the sponsor
😂 what was the sponsor?

Iirc West Ham did this when they started the season without a sponsor one year: once they had one you could pay to have it added.

I hope at some point we do what Celtic and a few others do and offer it without the option. Especially if it’s a betting company.
Churchill was the sponsor mate

It's the team wearing it that exposes the sponsor and the club get paid for doing so.
The fans do not get paid to advertise the sponsor so should have a choice whether the shirt they buy will have it on.
The sponsors would probably say the money they pay the club includes the right to the exposure their product gets from supporters wearing the shirt.

Hopeful again this year marra? Surely going to be right amongst it again.
I think most Norwich fans would agree that a Top 6 finish would be an achievement (as opposed to outright promotion). On one side, the league is very poor with no obvious stand out teams to win the league and the gap between the EPL and Championship widens every year (only have to look at Norwich and Fulham dovetailing every year).

On the other side, our squad is also very poor. We have a lot of very mediocre players who are probably fine for this level but nowhere near good enough for EPL. Alot depends on keeping Pukki and getting Cantwell firing again. Hayden was a good signing for this level and exactly what we needed. We massively miss Buendia though who ripped the division apart two years back. Our football also lacks an obvious identity/style under Smith compared to Farke. We'll hopefully be up there but I fully expect a wide-open division with no team dominating.

The sponsors would probably say the money they pay the club includes the right to the exposure their product gets from supporters wearing the shirt.
Then it should be made clear if that's the case and then supporters can make an informed choice.
What would give them the right to impose their advert on an individual they have no contract with?

Back