New Kit deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t say it’s exclusive to elite clubs in any of the articles I’ve read, and I would guess we sell as many shirts as South Korea do?

Dundee United did this recently too, I’m pretty sure Palace’s last Nike kit deal was under this type of deal too - on the pitch the team wore Nike but the whole training range was Avec.

I’d like to think with a 30odd thousand average attendance we would be better than a Nike distribution deal through Avec.

It is though, just like our deal with Adidas was renegotiated down after our relegation to League 1 and we started getting templates. We sell loads less than South Korea, tens of thousands less.

We had them one season after relegation and it was the same home kit we were relegated in and had a class navy away kit.
The navy looked cheap as out and the home shirt was shocking
No more templates:
Yeah I’d read that but still not sure a league one team will get two unique kits but wait and see I guess

Last edited:
Anyone notice WBA don't have a panel on the back of the striped home and away kits this season. Thought there was a rule about this for clarity of number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back