New job/career in the new year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

As seen in previous threads, I am looking to get into LGV driving, passed my medical for provisional and will be getting started on my journey in January.

Anyone else going into new work or career path?
Me! One emergency service to another!

Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Not long been in my current career so I'm giving it a while before I think about doing anything else. Good luck to you folks in your future endeavours / new chosen career paths - hope they're what you'd hoped for.

I've been told by my Director that he wants to move me up and work on a different contract

Will see what happens

most definately be looking to kick start a career in something to do with electrical engineering, just need to find the right path.

Currently doing finances / admin and its doing nout for me eyesight staring at a screen for 9 hours a day!

most definately be looking to kick start a career in something to do with electrical engineering, just need to find the right path.

Currently doing finances / admin and its doing nout for me eyesight staring at a screen for 9 hours a day!
How would you get into that?

can i just ask why mate ?
Sick of my job at the moment (call centre). Have no real skills, want to do something that gets better pay in time. Driving Arctics or long hauls etc will pay better. Would love to work on rigs or something but got no trade.

Staying in the same industry (film producition) but want to try and get more work in more interesting projects.

I'm unsure at the moment, I have a level 2 & 3 in electrical installation & mechanical engineering but didn't do an apprenticeship just went to college to do it. I got accepted into uni this september for an honours degree in electrical engineering but I decided against it as I didn't want to end up like so many spending 3/4 years at uni to then end up working in JD sports.

Sick of my job at the moment (call centre). Have no real skills, want to do something that gets better pay in time. Driving Arctics or long hauls etc will pay better. Would love to work on rigs or something but got no trade.
its f***ing long hours mate, pushed to the limit all the time & a very lonely job on distance work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back