New home kit '23-'24

Shoutey, my arse.

Have you supported Sunderland since 1953?
I only quoted "shoutey" because capital lettered words in a message or text can convey anger or shouting. I've followed SAFC since 1965 and go to every home game. Sadly, these days, I can't manage away games. What on earth the fact that you have supported Sunderland since 1953 has to do with anything, I do not know? Does that make you entitled to shout and pick what kit the lads wear? Or, are you "in the know" as to what the new top will look like? You didn't answer my (reasonable) question.

Depends what isn’t allowed until July. Could be the club aren’t allowed to sell, players aren’t allowed to wear it or as extreme as the club can’t even reveal it.

If I had to guess I would say kit revealed June to go on sale July.
Considering it’s still 2 and a half months until the deal officially starts, and so far the players were allowed to travel to WBA wearing the Hummel 92 track jacket and the club launched 2 retro items to celebrate the new partnership with Hummel, I wouldn’t be surprised if everything is available before July.

Considering it’s still 2 and a half months until the deal officially starts, and so far the players were allowed to travel to WBA wearing the Hummel 92 track jacket and the club launched 2 retro items to celebrate the new partnership with Hummel, I wouldn’t be surprised if everything is available before July.
That would make sense. It may be that the players aren’t allowed to wear kits before July which given our pre season tour to spain isn’t until mid July that won’t be a problem. It’s probably a big difference between turning up to a stadium in gear vs wearing kits on a pitch

I only quoted "shoutey" because capital lettered words in a message or text can convey anger or shouting. I've followed SAFC since 1965 and go to every home game. Sadly, these days, I can't manage away games. What on earth the fact that you have supported Sunderland since 1953 has to do with anything, I do not know? Does that make you entitled to shout and pick what kit the lads wear? Or, are you "in the know" as to what the new top will look like? You didn't answer my (reasonable) question.

I was merely using capitals for emphasis. I am most certainly not ITK.
It's all good and well saying that now, but can you prove it?

Not with documentary evidence no.

Can you prove when you had your first shit?
No, no. You said it, you’ve supported the club since 1953, you’re not shouty about our shirt at all and we should all bow down to your superior shirt design knowledge.

Not at all but I am a firm traditionalist when it comes to Sunderland strips. We are red and white stripes not some getup that the Corrie knickers factory has designed.

Last edited:
I was merely using capitals for emphasis. I am most certainly not ITK.

Not with documentary evidence no.

Can you prove when you had your first shit?

Not at all but I am a firm traditionalist when it comes to Sunderland strips. We are red and white stripes not some getup that the Corrie knickers factory has designed.
Yes, my parents kept and dated the unwashed nappy.

Back