New Headphones recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

killbill

Central Defender
Looking to pick up a decent pair of headphones for say up to £60 if anyone has any recommendations.
Ideally want in-ear and use them for commute to work and when running/gym.
Wasn't sure whether to go for Beats or something from Senheisser.
Any thoughts?

Looking to pick up a decent pair of headphones for say up to £60 if anyone has any recommendations.
Any thoughts?
Sennheiser will be only offer in Argos,

Any thoughts?

Just get these. No point spending more, especially if you're listening to mp3s.

I got some cheap aukey ones, they get really good reviews and only cost about £14
The model is EP-B4, wont let me link from amazon for some reason

Yeah, this. It's posted on every earphone thread but it really is the best you can get on a budget, the sound is very good and Sennheiser's 2 year warranty makes it a no-brainer. If they break then just send them back and they'll be replaced, no questions asked.

Any thoughts?
Do not get beats. They're shit.
Best off going somewhere and trying a few different ones. If you splash out another £190 you may even get lucky on the bus with an attractive lady..

For the price range you are looking at these. If you can get another £40-60 together jaybird x2s, maybe even cheaper if you can find them on sale (Theres an x3 which is meant to be better but ive never tried them so cant reccomend).

Seriously I genuinely did not believe that more expensive headphones were actually gonna make much difference till i tried them.

For the price range you are looking at these. If you can get another £40-60 together jaybird x2s, maybe even cheaper if you can find them on sale (Theres an x3 which is meant to be better but ive never tried them so cant reccomend).

Seriously I genuinely did not believe that more expensive headphones were actually gonna make much difference till i tried them.
That's pretty obvious no?! :lol:

That's pretty obvious no?! :lol:

To be honest I was always something of a philistine especially RE in-canal running ones, thinking how much can you really make a better sound from a driver that size. I mean yes you expect there to be a massive step up from the free ones you get with some shitty mp3 plyaer to some £25 sennheisser buds but I was f***ing gobsmacked by the difference going from my old sennheisser/adidas 680s (which i loved) to the jaybirds.

To be honest I was always something of a philistine especially RE in-canal running ones, thinking how much can you really make a better sound from a driver that size. I mean yes you expect there to be a massive step up from the free ones you get with some shitty mp3 plyaer to some £25 sennheisser buds but I was f***ing gobsmacked by the difference going from my old sennheisser/adidas 680s (which i loved) to the jaybirds.
Yea it's true. You definitely get what you pay for that's for sure. There's some great ones on the market. Never understand people who listen to mp3's on apples free headphones! Sounds terrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back