New Flavour Jaffa Cakes

Cake and biscuits are necessities so they don't attract VAT. However, chocolate covered biscuits are a luxury so do include VAT. That was the one tax presentation I ever took anything away from as the guy kept showing pictures of cakes and biscuits.

Biscuits. Which is French for cooked twice.

The biscuit test: Leave on the table for a couple of hours. If goes soft, it's a biscuit. If it goes hard, it's a cake.
I have always held the opinion that you speak from a position of considerable knowledge but surely its the other way around.

If it goes hard its a buscuit if it goes soft its a cake. As Jaffa Cakes have a soft base they are cakes. Hence the name Jaffa Cake. Are ginger snaps and crackers hard or soft?

I am devastated that you appear to be talking out of your arse. I don't think things can ever be the same between us again.

I have always held the opinion that you speak from a position of considerable knowledge but surely its the other way around.

If it goes hard its a buscuit if it goes soft its a cake. As Jaffa Cakes have a soft base they are cakes. Hence the name Jaffa Cake. Are ginger snaps and crackers hard or soft?

I am devastated that you appear to be talking out of your arse. I don't think things can ever be the same between us again.

Are you pissed? Did you miss the bit about leaving them in the open for a couple of hours?

Are you pissed? Did you miss the bit about leaving them in the open for a couple of hours?
I am not an experienced biscuit maker but I have had the experience of making many cakes. None of my cakes have ever gone hard after leaving them out for a couple of hours. In fact I would be very disappointed if they did. I have never come across a crispy sponge or crunchy fruit loaf even when pissed. I have made short bread (which is a buiscut and not a bread) and that went hard when I left it out.

How are you with custard?

Back