New Fifa 11 League (xbox)

• Thread starter Steeds Right Peg
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

just played first game in the league against Wigan.

Went 2-0 up due to 2 Iwelumo headers but gave it away for the draw in last minute!!! Just faded by the end. Di Santo missed 2 one on ones.

Some other guy has chose Burnley too, even though I called them in this thread. Played as them anyway.

Ill be on quite abit tomorrow. Gamertag is Popey87.

If the GM wants me to change my team, kick me out and Ill rejoin.

just played first game in the league against Wigan.

Went 2-0 up due to 2 Iwelumo headers but gave it away for the draw in last minute!!! Just faded by the end. Di Santo missed 2 one on ones.

Some other guy has chose Burnley too, even though I called them in this thread. Played as them anyway.

Ill be on quite abit tomorrow. Gamertag is Popey87.

If the GM wants me to change my team, kick me out and Ill rejoin.

Was me marra, I'll leave and rejoin as I'd forgotten who I'd picked.

Rather stick with West Brom anyways :lol:

Last edited:
Right just joined anyone want to play now, still missing about 7 teams though

come lads get involved

Got absolutely schooled off whoever was Bristol City shocking defensive display

Was me :cool:

Nah to be honest mate it was a very flattering result. Two games and yet to concede (i'll get stuffed next game now). Lack of pace and/or height up top will cost me in a few games because i doubt jon stead will get many more :lol:

Whats the crack do we just play each team home and away? Just av played popey 3 times now

Well I've just been royally raped and taught how to play football by Burnley losing 4-0 before beating Wigan 3-1 conceding a goal while changing batteries in my controller :lol::oops:

Just played the bloke who was Burnley (won 1-0) twas a good game but I have learned I need to take me chances earlier.

smoggys are very hard to beat
0-0 and 1-0 (jones)
i had to take it to the corner last 5 :oops:

you where playing me mate, could of threw my controller at you those last 5 minutes! stoke far too strong for boro it seems, wheater is brilliant in defence though :eek:

played wigan and hull as well so far, got beat off hull 2-0 and beat wigan 1-0 but should of been about 6-5

Played 3 games tonight.
Lost 2-1 to AlmostGenius.
Drew 1-1 with hull_mackem - In a game of many missed chances for both sides and my goalkeeper assaulting someone.
And embarrased 4-0 to jarra mackem.

Went to play a game, and quickly checked my team, who then turned into man utd, despite still having the sunderland badge. I then started the game, where I got as far as the arena, controlling our new no 9, Jon O'Shea, where it crashed.

hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back