New drug for chubby Americans to save airlines

VFM mentality.
It isn’t that subtle but the way things are marketed, positioned etc has a huge bearing on how much people consume. Convenience is the number one problem to getting people slimmer and fitter. If something is slightly harder than the path of least resistance then people go for the slob alternative

It isn’t that subtle but the way things are marketed, positioned etc has a huge bearing on how much people consume. Convenience is the number one problem to getting people slimmer and fitter. If something is slightly harder than the path of least resistance then people go for the slob alternative
You often read it on here (complaing about portion sizes). You mentioned coffee. You seen the size of some of the cups people have here. You could have a bath in them.

You often read it on here (complaing about portion sizes). You mentioned coffee. You seen the size of some of the cups people have here. You could have a bath in them.
Yes. totally unnecessary but they are VFM :lol: Largest Mocha and a blueberry muffin nearly 900 calories!! Absolute madness

I don’t think it works the same as clen does it? I’ve had clen and I was shaking like a shitting dog the whole cycle, it did work, but knocked it on the head after one go. It’s better to just be in calorie deficit and get off your arse.
I’ve tried it once when I was younger. Got me shredded, but like you said the initial jitters nearly had me stopping first few days in. Wouldn’t do it again like.

America can be a basket case at times. I was watching a documentary about sugar. There was this one school who had behavioural problems and low grades. The head teacher removed all the drinks and sweets machines and replaced them with water only and fresh fruit.
So replaced sugar with sugar. Makes sense.

Portion size is my problem, also being unable to let food go to waste, I normally clear mine and whoever else doesn't eat their plates food.

People would be amazed that some of the foods they eat are actually ultra processed food.
I’m sure there is something in the museum in Sunderland which shows the size of plates going back so far. Plate sizes have increased, so subconsciously people fill their plates with even more.

Shouldn't be relying on drugs don't think that's the solution at all, they can serve a purpose in extreme cases though. Need to get in young now and get social services involved with any fat kids, proper education on fitness and nutrition in school and penalties for any parents who have fat kids.
They're already twisting about public spending being too high. They're not gonna invest the money in social services to deal with the parents of fat kids

They're already twisting about public spending being too high. They're not gonna invest the money in social services to deal with the parents of fat kids
How much you think these fat kids will end up costing us? Be the cheaper solution, I agree it won't happen mind.

Back