New console

SK Mackem

Goalkeeper
I've not really played a console 'properly' for a few years, got an Xbox which I've probably had for about 10 years but I'm wanting to game a bit now to keep me away from the ale and other things at weekend and also to give me a bit of a hobby when the kids are in bed.

Firstly, am I worth just sticking with my Xbox One or investing in a new console? Also, Xbox or PS? I have only ever really played the obvious Cod, Fifa, GTA

I've not really played a console 'properly' for a few years, got an Xbox which I've probably had for about 10 years but I'm wanting to game a bit now to keep me away from the ale and other things at weekend and also to give me a bit of a hobby when the kids are in bed.

Firstly, am I worth just sticking with my Xbox One or investing in a new console? Also, Xbox or PS? I have only ever really played the obvious Cod, Fifa, GTA

If you have an Xbox one already I'd suggest googling "Top Xbox one games" and just going to CEX and buying a few personally.

I just got an Xbox Series X as soon as they started coming in and out of stock, probably 10-12 months after their initial release. No complaints. Starfield is about to be released in September, it looks unreal.

If you're just casual gaming, stick with the console you have. Still more than capable. I'm on a PS4 and still playing all the latest games with the latest features. A lot of games are cross-platform now also so you'll be able to game with friends. I'll eventually upgrade to a PS5 but no need at the moment.

If you're just casual gaming, stick with the console you have. Still more than capable. I'm on a PS4 and still playing all the latest games with the latest features. A lot of games are cross-platform now also so you'll be able to game with friends. I'll eventually upgrade to a PS5 but no need at the moment.
I'm pleased the pre order of ea sports FC gives you both new and old gen versions mind - the kids in the boys class/footy team have a mix of PS4/5 and Xbox one or x/s

Back