New CEO appointed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
no and I now believe the guys have said no to joining us. this is not fact just my gut feeling as I know one of them personally and he has gone quite on it
AS I SAY ITS NOT A FACT. its a gut feeling. so don't quote me on this.
the lying, chancing, two bit, conning bell ends. Time for the pitchforks, methinks. Drive these bastards out of town... oh hang on they are never in town are they

no and I now believe the guys have said no to joining us. this is not fact just my gut feeling as I know one of them personally and he has gone quite on it
AS I SAY ITS NOT A FACT. its a gut feeling. so don't quote me on this.
What sort of roles were they earmarked for Bob? Recruitment?

There is quite a lot that doesn’t sit right with me over the season ticket/****ty stream pass fiasco. However, something that has come out (the alledged Rodwell 3%) does make sense. If he was always meant to be part of the deal (and to ensure the nod and a wink on the “fit and proper person test” doesn’t come back to haunt them) then getting Rodwell and anyone else (new club secretary from Eastleigh) inside the club in time for a sale would make sense. Maybe the ticket fiasco is a deliberate f*ck up/get back at the fans/f*ck you yanks childish manoeuvre that you’dexpect from these tw@ts? Here’s hoping.
I don't think it's an active f- you to the fans, just that any money they pay back reduces the profit (or increases the loss) they make from the club.

no mate top table
Big test for Rodwell coming up marra. If he doesn’t make a big play of admitting the clubs abject failure over the past two years - and making real changes in structure, ideology and personnel - he’s gonna mark himself out as yet another empty suit. Once our third year in league one is confirmed, nothing less than the above will do.

so these blokes were going to be investors and SD has managed to fuck them off as well. Its going well for the inept twat isn't it? Can he do anything right apart from hoodwinking people?
SD did not fuck them off so please stick to what we/I know at this moment it looks like they are not joining the board just yet.

SD did not fuck them off so please stick to what we/I know at this moment it looks like they are not joining the board just yet.
I will stick to what I Know. That is the 3rd time he has tried to sell the club and failed. I know he is f***ing hopeless at running this club, I know he is destroying the academy and overseeing the biggest failure at Sunderland, ever. I don't want them joining the board, I want the "man of his word", the bumbling lying idiot to sell as he has promised, you see you let the cat out of the bag again, yet had a go at me last week because of it. Now about "could be much worse".
Big test for Rodwell coming up marra. If he doesn’t make a big play of admitting the clubs abject failure over the past two years - and making real changes in structure, ideology and personnel - he’s gonna mark himself out as yet another empty suit. Once our third year in league one is confirmed, nothing less than the above will do.
Changes in them? The fat bastard will struggle to spell them, the Incompetent hirsute, little wat fanker

Last edited:
So big hard Jim who shakes things up (apart from at every other club he's been at where they seem to have either stayed static or indeed regressed whilst he's been there) was going to bring really impressive people in, and stop the piss taking. And so far no one has come in, no one looks likely to come in, nothing positive of any note has happened, and the club has released one of the biggest piss take statements that most of us can remember which has managed to piss off some of the most loyal fans this club has got, to the point where many thousands won't renew. Oh, and I'm fairly sure they'll have hoped that he'd still have influence at the EFL and might be able to make a case for playing the rest of the season out; a season which now looks certain to be curtailed. Well done Jim lad, cracking start, that'll teach me to look at your past record and just automatically assume you'll probably be a bit shit.

so these blokes were going to be investors and SD has managed to fuck them off as well. Its going well for the inept twat isn't it? Can he do anything right apart from hoodwinking people?
He’s not very good at that either mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back