New bridge has ruined my car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got the following email from them today. Glad to see they have taken the issue seriously and accepted liability.

Dear Sir/Madam

In relation to your complaint regarding the discovery of, what appears to be, specks of white paint on your car whilst it was parked close to the site of the New Wear Crossing, we wish to inform you of the latest developments.

FVB, the joint venture formed to deliver the new bridge, has confirmed the appointment of Cunningham Lindsey to establish and manage a process for assessing the damage to your car, and then identify a suitable remedy.

We have passed your details to them and a representative of Cunningham Lindsey will be in touch with you over the coming week to update you on progress.

We appreciate you would like this to be resolved as quickly as possible, and thank you for your patience.

Many thanks

The New Wear Crossing team

Cunningham Lindsey were the other sides team when my car got wrote off. Didn’t get market value. Good luck.

Cunningham Lindsey were the other sides team when my car got wrote off. Didn’t get market value. Good luck.

My current train of thought is see what they are willing to do. If I’m not happy with it I go through my own insurance company as the way I see it they have already accepted responsibility so my insurance will claim the costs back from them.

A helpline is being set up for compensation claims

It's happened to my mate, well his Mrs took the car to work.

The contractors have arranged for a cleaning company to sort it out.

Drama over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back