New BMW 1 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordered last month and will be with me just before Christmas. Never had a brand new car so I’m pretty excited :D
Nice one! Fancying one of these to replace my 2014 One Series but might wait till there’s a few used or pre registered about. Which one you getting?

Picking up a brand new BMW is a very special moment marra, enjoy!

They look a lovely motor, the new 1
Thanks mate!

They haven’t gone down well as they’re now FWD and lots don’t seem to like the look of them. I personally think it looks decent and the tech/inside of the car looks class.

Because I’m excited and wanted to hear people’s thoughts. Some other posters have replied and seem fairly interested. Cheer up it’s Friday.

I get your point , but maybe it’s an age thing but I can’t understand the fascination about telling all and sundry on social media what’s happening in your life be it good or bad.

Enjoy your re badged Mini , sorry I mean BMW ..

Thanks mate!

They haven’t gone down well as they’re now FWD and lots don’t seem to like the look of them. I personally think it looks decent and the tech/inside of the car looks class.
Mainly just jealous types who’ll never get near one.

they said the same about the X5 when that first came out, never seen a cheap one yet
I get your point , but maybe it’s an age thing but I can’t understand the fascination about telling all and sundry on social media what’s happening in your life be it good or bad.

The lads worked hard to get something, why shouldn’t he be allowed to post about it?

I don't get the trend for pissing on people's chips when they announce something they have achieved in life - and getting a nice car is this - says more about you than him - maybe he should get something shite like the many not the few eh..

Imagine being this miserable :lol:
Mainly just jealous types who’ll never get near one.

they said the same about the X5 when that first came out, never seen a cheap one yet

The lads worked hard to get something, why shouldn’t he be allowed to post about it?
Love the X5 mind
bit of a difference in engine size there mate :lol:
Oh aye :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back