Neville Southall's Twitter

Keawyeds

Striker
It would seem that his latest "Twitter Takeover" hasn't gone quite as well as would have been expectd

Grace Rogers (@ABMummyGrace) | Twitter
"I will be taking over the wonderful @NevilleSouthall Twitter on 21/08/18 to help give voice to littles and the AB/DL community #ABDLmatters Contact @ABMummyGrace if you have something to add"

Neville Southall (@NevilleSouthall) | Twitter

There's some big babies on here now and again, but I don't think this is quite the way they expected this to turn out!

Yes.
From what I can gather he's letting charities and helping groups take over his twitter account for an hour to tweet about their cause for an hour to his followers
Seems straight forward right?

Well he's offered it to an Adult Babies account. I suspect there's been something of a backlash :lol:

This definitely needed spelling out in the OP :) :)

Yes.
From what I can gather he's letting charities and helping groups take over his twitter account for an hour to tweet about their cause for an hour to his followers
Seems straight forward right?

Well he's offered it to an Adult Babies account. I suspect there's been something of a backlash :lol:
Oh bloody Hell. :lol:

adult baby/diaper lovers (AB/DL)

What the fuck man.

I get that some people are into weird fetishes, fine with that. Keep it behind closed doors as a shameful, shameful, secret like a normal person though.

he posted something about a year ago, can't remember specifics but it was something any reasonable human would agree with and it blew up. Since then he seems to go on these random campaigns. He's never off twitter, highlighting the plight of transgender people in Peru and such.

Back