Never Mind The Buzzcocks…

Mate the same old shit. I’ve saw most comics back in the day. Was gutted when Peter Kay cancelled but obviously had private stuff going on. I don’t like shock value comedy and political shit because that’s the way it’s gone. There’s an agenda to new comics mate. I’ve seen Dave Spikey ( Phoenix Nights ) Russell Howard who I always found kind. Frankie Boyle no fucks given but this lot have nothing on them. Micky Flannigan ( teacher ) I don’t do the absolute camp stuff and I don’t care about people’s persuasion but it’s just not bloody funny just smutty marra.
Lenny Henry?

Mate the same old shit. I’ve saw most comics back in the day. Was gutted when Peter Kay cancelled but obviously had private stuff going on. I don’t like shock value comedy and political shit because that’s the way it’s gone. There’s an agenda to new comics mate. I’ve seen Dave Spikey ( Phoenix Nights ) Russell Howard who I always found kind. Frankie Boyle no fucks given but this lot have nothing on them. Micky Flannigan ( teacher ) I don’t do the absolute camp stuff and I don’t care about people’s persuasion but it’s just not bloody funny just smutty marra.
I saw Dave spikey a couple of years ago, he was superb tbf

Lenny Henry?
Early days funny mate. Got too big for his boots with Saunders. Liked his Jamaican stuff when he first came over and an overpowering mum. Still have a soft spot for him tbh marra.
I saw Dave spikey a couple of years ago, he was superb tbf
And he worked for the NHS. When he was off his head on Phoenix nights talking about the moon was one of the funniest things I’ve seen!!!

Last edited:
Just finished it, thought it was good for a first episode. The Bucks Fizz bit was lol funny :lol:

Agree with those happy few saying was shite post the 1950s binman. And he was a bell. Was in erasure I think.
The one with Amy Winehouse (a “Jazz singer”) on, when she had some body fat & big tits was alright.

On the other hand the many references to “shirtlifters” in them days would not be acceptable on telly now, so in some ways better now than then.

Last edited:
"When he left The Skids, Stuart Adamson went on to be a Big Country member, and we do remember"

In July 1974 Mama Cass died while staying in a London flat after choking on a pork pie. Strangely, Keith Moon of The Who died in the same flat a few years later. He tripped over her body and banged his head on the sink.

Back