Netherlands v England ODISeries start on 17/6/22 10am skysports cricket

I can remember when the Test & ODI teams were quite similar players, would've been a B team for this game. Now the formats have diverged enough that there aren't many missing; Bairstow, Stokes...perhaps Root. Doesn't seem that long ago the Dutch beat England at a T20 World Cup either.:oops:

Quality team these days obviously. Roy & Malan in the top order, then Morgan, Buttler world class. Livingstone always seemed to have talent with the bat but a really efficient bowler also. Moeen & Rashid turning it both ways and both capable when batting. Nice to see young Curran back also, really talented all rounder. Fun team to watch.

Last edited:
I can remember when the Test & ODI teams were quite similar players, would've been a B team for this game. Now the formats have diverged enough that there aren't many missing; Bairstow, Stokes...perhaps Root. Doesn't seem that long ago the Dutch beat England at a T20 World Cup either.:oops:

Quality team these days obviously. Roy & Malan in the top order, then Morgan, Buttler world class. Livingstone always seemed to have the talent with the bat but a really clever option with his spin also. Moeen & Rashid turning it both ways and both capable when batting. Nice to see young Curran back also, really talented all rounder. Fun team to watch.
I’m hoping it’s nice weather and we get three full games for the smbrs who are out there.

I have no interest whatsoever in this. It’s good for Holland that they’re playing a proper cricketing nation - but it does nowt for me like.

Back