Netflix

Burnistoun is ok
Any rolls mate?

OP What do you fancy, if it's action film 6underground is like any fast and furious film add d to any Jason Statham film, war film take your pick, canny war documentary about a bloke who many years later was accused of being the butcher birkenau, true story, there's some great stuff on there, comedic mood Jack n Victor in stillgame

Last edited:
You
Making a murderer
Evil Genius
Mindhunter
Unibomber
Suits
Lost in Space
Ozark
Jack Whitehall- Travels with my father

There’s some variance for you

Last edited by a moderator:
God, most of it is gash, but there are a few rough diamonds. I did like The Night Eats the World which is a French zombie film that's a bit different.

Check my edit, wrote out the wrong name!

Do you have to be such a sarcastic little nobber all the time?
Sarcastic??? Not being funny but it's what 99.9999per cent of the world's population do when they are looking for something to watch on netflix

Sarcastic??? Not being funny but it's what 99.9999per cent of the world's population do when they are looking for something to watch on netflix
There's a huge list of shit on there and a large amount of it won't appear in your recommendations list so a thread asking for suggestions isn't such a stupid thing to do. If you have nothing to offer simply don't open the thread.

There's a huge list of shit on there and a large amount of it won't appear in your recommendations list so a thread asking for suggestions isn't such a stupid thing to do. If you have nothing to offer simply don't open the thread.
He asked if owt was worth a watch, I simply gave my opinion on it, go on there and see if there's anything you like, it's also all catagorized, so it's relatively simple. Don't know why what I have put has got your knickers in a twist

Back