Nepo Baby's

I also think Little Ant and Dec are a step too far

Every few years the loveable Geordie duo have their latest kids on. Few series later they father some more. And repeat

It's that stupid grin that Barney Walsh always has on Gladiators that winds me up, kinda like his face is too big for his head when he does it.

Hi, I'm Brooklyn Beckham.

Here's a photo of a spoon from my book of photography.

dark-blur-blurred-gradient.jpeg

Now here's one of my recipes from my kitchen series. It's called Toast.

Ingredients: Bread
1. Put in toaster
2. Push down lever

Here's one I made, photographed by myself.

PJDLHOGNPM2YKPKS3FRXPS2LIE.jpg

Watch out for my next contract, managing a nuclear power plant.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Seen on TikTok (so must be true) about the Brit nominees, basically every single one of them went to posh £45k a term art/drama schools

I don’t think people appreciate how difficult it is to escape your social class and break into a world like TV/media while managing to avoid being a novelty act such as someone like Scarlet Moffatt

The kids of famous people have always had a head start, the problem these days is a lot of the opportunities that anyone else might have are disappearing. You wouldn't have such a plethora of talentless offspring clogging everything up if other people could get more of a look in.

As for the Nepo babies themselves, there's good and bad.

On the plus side:

Logon or register to see this image

But the down side:

Logon or register to see this image

Football has plenty of examples too of course. You might say talent, physical attributes and application are always going to be required, but a leg up is a leg up.

Football has plenty of examples too of course. You might say talent, physical attributes and application are always going to be required, but a leg up is a leg up.
Football is a leveller though. You can get as much help as possible on the way up but if you're shite then you'll get found out on the pitch. Players like Nigel Clough might have had an advantage of being more visable than the average kid but if he wasnt good then a managers not going to jeopardise his job playing them

Sick and tired of seeing Barney Walsh and Roman Kemp on telly this weekend and it's only Sunday afternoon. Talentless children of A List parent(s). Won't belong before the Beckham kids are all over, if they aren't already. Whatever happened to working your way up the ladder and honing your craft. It's why we'll never see another Parkinson or his ilk.
One of the Beckhams was already all over, as a designer, photographer, chef. Turns out he was shite at all of it. Another signed for Brentford's B team IIRC, after training with Arsenal.

They've got wads of cash anyway, they'll never need to work.

Bloody Jamie Redknap, Frank Lampard and Erling Haaland would be nobodies if it wasn't for their dads!
Think sport might be a bit different like. ;)
One of the Beckhams was already all over, as a designer, photographer, chef. Turns out he was shite at all of it. Another signed for Brentford's B team IIRC, after training with Arsenal.

They've got wads of cash anyway, they'll never need to work.
It's not about the money. They've grown up rich, they know no different.

Last edited:

Back