Need to drive Ellis out of Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't make a difference, if we get a new owner now we will still have the same piss poor squad. And the rate we are Going, January won't make a difference.

I agree that he has to go but as a serious question, how do you get rid of an owner? Look at Blackpool and Charlton, they've had much worse and it took ages. Short isn't going anywhere anytime soon I don't think, which is f***ing depressing.

How exactly is that going to work?

Not defending him, just wondering what the parameters are here.

I agree that he has to go but as a serious question, how do you get rid of an owner? Look at Blackpool and Charlton, they've had much worse and it took ages. Short isn't going anywhere anytime soon I don't think, which is f***ing depressing.
You make his life a misery and you make sure that SAFC loses as much money as possible so he is desperate to get rid of it.

Can't see a way tbh, fans aren't organized enough or arsed enough to march/protest. Maybe hit his pocket? No merch, but season ticket money's already in his Bank

Too much bollocks posted by Short's defenders. The 3 years before he took control we made a profit of 4.8m (Murrays last season), 15m loss (getting promoted), and 4.8m loss (1st season back). Then we had Short. Oh great Ellis f***ing Short who saved us from financial disaster. 1st 3 seasons 26m loss, 27.9m loss, 7.8m loss. Then 4th season 32m loss .... the bloke is a f***ing shite. Alongside the financials, the most important part is the fact that he is destroying the feeling around the club. I hate the f***ing wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back