Need a new Deodorant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had you down as a Lynx Africa man if I'm honest.

Nice smell on that one to be fair.

Wish you could get Lynx Oriental still. Used to be the deodorant of choice back in the 80's/90's at school (not exactly sure what era, probably 90's). Used to love it back then, but probably smells like shite now!?

Noticed you can get AXE, is that the same shit but maybe foreign?

Wish you could get Lynx Oriental still. Used to be the deodorant of choice back in the 80's/90's at school (not exactly sure what era, probably 90's). Used to love it back then, but probably smells like shite now!?

I've seen Axe abroad and always presumed it was the foreign branding for Lynx. It smells the same. Been years since I wore Lynx.

Got some Old Spice in a train station a few months back when I'd forgotten deodorant and thought that was canny.

Nivea silver protect as mentioned earlier.

Slightly off topic but what's the deal with the 48 hour ones ? Are you supposed to only reapply them every 48 hours for them to work effectively or am I going through mine twice as fast by using it every day? Thought of not applying a deodrant every day is just wrong in my mind but there's a fine line between wasting money by using it daily and good personal hygiene.

Shite since they stopped making voodoo and java imho there mate

And marine.

Axe is the same product made by Unilever mate- there was a trademark issue that stopped them calling it Axe in GB and down under.

Driclor is the boy although it's more of an antiperspirant. It can sting a bit when you first use it but once you're used to it then it is awesome and genuinely lasts 72 hours. It's pretty dear if you buy it on the high street (about £7 for 30ml) but you can get it on ebay at about £5 for 100ml.

Used that before and have some in the house. Stings like fuck at first. Had a few times, when I was using it, that I had to run to the bathroom during the night to wash it off cos it was stinging so much.

Not used it for ages now tho. But it's the dogs bollocks to stop sweat. Lasts a few weeks (at the least) too iirc?

Mitchum is the king of deodorants imo
This is definitely the case. I use the female version, obviously. Someone I used to work with had overactive sweat glands and before they could have an operation to sort it the doctor recommended using Mitchum in the meantime.

Anything by Sure for Men is usually decent for your pits. Anything else is for split arses.
That gear turned all my white tshirts yellowy round the pits. Use L'orel now and all is good. Something to do with the aluminium oxide in the dove apparently.

Can't remember to be honest - it's a similar price to dricolor thugh.
Which is a fiver iirc. Only have to use it once a month apparently.

That gear turned all my white tshirts yellowy round the pits. Use L'orel now and all is good. Something to do with the aluminium oxide in the dove apparently.

Which is a fiver iirc. Only have to use it once a month apparently.

Is the L'Oreal worth getting mate? I only use Sure because I've found it's the best thing to keep me dry around the pits to be honest.

Being a seasoned 'whatever's on special' merchant I've tried most of them the last two years.

If you have to top up then try the sure sticks - you can get one that goes on dry. Had no problems for years with them but then they started to irritate so I've tried alsorts. Sanex is canny as are the Nivea ones (stress protect cause my job's git stressful ;) ). Right guard is canny too and previously I'd never have touched them.

Those f***ing condensed cans are a right con mind. Same as a normal one my arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back