Nee movement yet then?

I think all this " player power" ie not playing for him is nonsence . The team need to explain why they are playing crap . Against Shrewsbury for example 20 shots 4 on target . 20% on target ffs They are playing for the club. , not Lee Johnson . We the supporters want more effort on the field starting Saturday. Rant over .

He’s going nowhere sadly
Sadly, I think you’re right. I wasn’t happy when KLD laid his plans on the table asking for patience, young kids by the dozen, bringing in the sorts of players who had injury prone recent history, some long term. I have seen all this before and things will turn really
nasty before long. The only way to get a long term plan to work in football is to see to the first team immediately but he is not spending money, he said so himself. It is now clear that the squad as assembled is never going to be good enough for promotion. If things don’t turn soon we could be looking at relegation. That‘s what fragile no experienced kids get you.

Last edited:
I think all this " player power" ie not playing for him is nonsence . The team need to explain why they are playing crap . Against Shrewsbury for example 20 shots 4 on target . 20% on target ffs They are playing for the club. , not Lee Johnson . We the supporters want more effort on the field starting Saturday. Rant over .
Yep could have had cigars out before they equalised.

How many players with around 50 goals between them did we get rid of. What were the goal scoring feats of the replacements? We wonder why we are struggling.

Haven’t heard a single player complain about him, have heard several say they like playing for him.
:lol:
He’s going no where yet imo. Have to get behind the team for Cambridge and hope we get the win. We should do.

Then some big home games to win. He’s got another chance to make it work IMO. 10-12 points from those 4 games and we’ll be back in a decent position. I suppose the issue is most are now expecting another dip and for us to miss out on promotion anyway. He’ll get the chance to show us one or way or anything imo

And yes. The above is “imo”. I know less than the next man or woman ;)
You know less than the next cat or dog.

You rant on marra,youve said nowt wrong there......

One of the few still holding out and not putting the blame where it should firmly lie

Back