NBA

After a promising start to the series It looks like it’s a step too far for Ripcity. Especially with the knee injury to Dame.
They were never gonna get close tbf, Nurkic and Whiteside are two of the worst defensive bigs in the league. Once AD got out of his game 1 slump it was over. Even with the Lakers shooting poorly.

They were never gonna get close tbf, Nurkic and Whiteside are two of the worst defensive bigs in the league. Once AD got out of his game 1 slump it was over. Even with the Lakers shooting poorly.

Still seems to be a stuttering lakers side though. Hopefully AD will be back fit to finish them off and win game 5

Agreed it was a longshot but with AD not being at his best and the poor shooting from Green and KCP I was hoping they might pull it off. Nurkic is poor defensively but is good on the boards at the other end. Not a fan of Whiteside.

I feel we've been harshly refereed in comparison with OKC but regardless, the Rockets need to stop the reliance shooting threes; we seem to use up all our ability in the first half and then go on a run of missed threes for the rest of the game rather than concentrate on stacking up FGs.

Not having Westbrook in is a huge blow already, Harden needs to step up and prove he's not a choker.

In addition if I never hear then name Dort again, I'll be happy. Doris Burke's fawning over him in game three was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Miami have been brilliant during the play offs. Playing some great basketball!

Big statement if they manage to sweep the Bucks.

Knew we’d push them close, but didn’t expect to be 3-0 up.

Miami have been brilliant during the play offs. Playing some great basketball!

Big statement if they manage to sweep the Bucks.

Knew we’d push them close, but didn’t expect to be 3-0 up.
Jimmy’s finally found HIS team. If the Bucks get knocked out this round I can see Giannis wanting to leave.

Just watched the Lakers v Rockets highlights. AD needs to be more aggressive ffs, Houston playing small ball and LA aren’t using their size advantage smh. PJ Tucker is a dog on defence though fair play to him.

Two more Miami 🙏🏻

Think it’s the Lakers title to lose now, but praying Miami can get the last 2 Ws and make it to the finals. Especially if they can stay in this form. Be a good match for the Lakers or Nuggets

Two more Miami 🙏🏻

Think it’s the Lakers title to lose now, but praying Miami can get the last 2 Ws and make it to the finals. Especially if they can stay in this form. Be a good match for the Lakers or Nuggets

Thought it would have been a clippers west final as well. Feared the worst playing them. Nuggets will be a test as they will be buzzing after coming back from 3-1 down

Think Giannis will stay with Bucks from the sounds coming out that they are building and investing around him with him being involved. Mavs need to do the same with Doncic

Last edited:
Thought it would have been a clippers west final as well. Feared the worst playing them. Nuggets will be a test as they will be buzzing after coming back from 3-1 down

Think Giannis will stay with Bucks from the sounds coming out that they are building and investing around him with him being involved. Mavs need to do the same with Doncic
Everyone thought the Clippers would breeze to the WCF, including the Clippers themselves. They were so fixated on putting together a team to beat Lebron and the Lakers that they underestimated the teams they have to beat to get there. Kawhi and PG13 choked.

Back