Natural Sleeping Remedies

4 cans of black kestrel in a mini fridge next to your bed and a couple of ready rolled joints in the ashtray. Have your piss then 2 of the cans and one of the joints. That should do the trick. If not repeat and you'll not give a toss anyhow.

Anything with valerian root in it.
Valerian tea tastes awful but works.
Mrs used to have issues sleeping, used to make a cup of valerian root tea, let if cool and chug it back in one before bed, used to work for her.

Valerian is the active ingredient in Kalms tablets

I'm having huge issues sleeping - mainly due to leg and shoulder pain. I've just bought some Wild Lettuce tincture which definitely made me drowsy the last 2 nights.

Also if you're pissing try to avoid paracetamol and sugar.
Paracetamol especially irritates my bladder and the urges are sudden and will definitely wake you up.:lol:

I'm getting to that age where getting a good nights sleep is becoming more difficult. I wake up, usually about 4am, for a piss (it's an age thing) and cannot get back to sleep

I'd like to try some natural remedies before I go to the pharmacist or docs

Any advice welcome

edit - I'm not overweight, have a healthy diet and exercise on an almost daily basis
At least waking for a piss is better than not waking when you need one.

it's getting back off to sleep once I've woken up at 4am (ish)

Audiobooks, listen for as long as you like, it's the distraction from thinking I need. I do it before sleep and if I wake up and can't get back off, I put it on again.

I do loads of educational lectures and books, I must do 50 a year.

Last edited:

Back