Natural Sleeping Remedies

Burns

Full Back
I'm getting to that age where getting a good nights sleep is becoming more difficult. I wake up, usually about 4am, for a piss (it's an age thing) and cannot get back to sleep

I'd like to try some natural remedies before I go to the pharmacist or docs

Any advice welcome

edit - I'm not overweight, have a healthy diet and exercise on an almost daily basis

Last edited:

I'm getting to that age where getting a good nights sleep is becoming more difficult. I wake up, usually about 4am, for a piss (it's an age thing) and cannot get back to sleep

Any advice welcome
Hemp oil / CBD oil can often help.

Any advice welcome

edit - I'm not overweight, have a healthy diet and exercise on an almost daily basis
I take hydrate 78 night, doesn't guarantee a longer sleep but a deeper sleep. Wake up feeling fresh every morning and my oura backs it up, restorative sleep up between 60-90 mins on average per night.

Any advice welcome

Glass of milk and Banana to eat.Sorted 🤙

I had two cans last night and it royally fucked me over.
I take hydrate 78 night, doesn't guarantee a longer sleep but a deeper sleep. Wake up feeling fresh every morning and my oura backs it up, restorative sleep up between 60-90 mins on average per night.
Never heard of electrolytes for a better nights sleep mind.

Last edited:
Talk to your pharmacist. I got my Da some generic Nytol tablets. He never used them but I tried them out and I kipped right through.

I used them for years and got addicted to them. When I gave them up a year ago it was rough as hell but now I sleep the same as I did when I was taking them.

Back