National League

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM boasting about shaking hands in a press conference 24hrs after being told by “the science” to expect 250,000 deaths if lockdown isn’t enforced. A fish rots from the head down or whatever they say in overly dramatic fillums.
They are an absolute shower of shite mate. Other than keeping me family as safe as I can, I prefer to think I’m listening to Whitty and Vallance rather than Bozo and his balloon boys. All Doris is missing is the red nose and the big shoes.
This was taken at the last cobra committee meeting.
Logon or register to see this image

Cummings factor
It was happening long before that shithouse pulled his stunt mate, but Bozo should have made an example of him rather than publicly kissing his arse. Perfect opportunity to send a strong message and get rid of the rat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh you mean so they can catch the virus and then go about their day and spread it to someone who might die. That seems fair.

If they’re standing on the terraces in their bubbles then don’t see the issue, plenty of space in these grounds and people are still going to the park etc. Not sure what you’re on about there to be honest, there’ll probably be more risk at the supermarket. I’m not saying to hoard them in like cattle.

Postponing their planned October start due to the lack of spectators.

Shape of things to come at our level? as clubs only started because they were promised fans by October?

Only got themselves to blame as they wanted elite status and have now put many of their members in jeopardy

Last edited:
S
If they’re standing on the terraces in their bubbles then don’t see the issue, plenty of space in these grounds and people are still going to the park etc. Not sure what you’re on about there to be honest, there’ll probably be more risk at the supermarket. I’m not saying to hoard them in like cattle.
explain how this can be achieved safely.

S

explain how this can be achieved safely.

if it’s a team with with the options for safe standing then people can congregate in their bubble. Attendances limited, when I see the highlights from the national league/national league north it’s not like the grounds are rammed. It’s an open door environment, more risk going to the pub/supermarket imo.

if it’s a team with with the options for safe standing then people can congregate in their bubble. Attendances limited, when I see the highlights from the national league/national league north it’s not like the grounds are rammed. It’s an open door environment, more risk going to the pub/supermarket imo.
Are you suggesting the allowed crowd into the stadium should be a certain number or do you suggest it’s a percentage as should this be right across toward with all divisions. As an example we have a 48,000 capacity or Thera outs and other clubs say have a 2,000 capacity. What should the allowed numbers be in your opinion.

Kids are going to school.
People are using public transport.
Supermarkets have never closed.
Pubs are open.

It should be straight forward to have safe football crowds.

Social distancing and an outside environment.

Are you suggesting the allowed crowd into the stadium should be a certain number or do you suggest it’s a percentage as should this be right across toward with all divisions. As an example we have a 48,000 capacity or Thera outs and other clubs say have a 2,000 capacity. What should the allowed numbers be in your opinion.

Depends on the stadium to be honest. Quite afew of the lower league ones are just open so don’t have the issue with the concourse and can walk safely to an area of the stadium to watch the match. Obviously wouldn’t have the canteen facilities/on door facilities available. I know it might not be fair in some cases so that’s the main barrier there but to say you can’t access a non league football ground because of COVID but can go to the pub is harsh on the football club imo, especially when people are lying about their bubbles. Quite afew teams don’t get great attendances anyways.

Depends on the stadium to be honest. Quite afew of the lower league ones are just open so don’t have the issue with the concourse and can walk safely to an area of the stadium to watch the match. Obviously wouldn’t have the canteen facilities/on door facilities available. I know it might not be fair in some cases so that’s the main barrier there but to say you can’t access a non league football ground because of COVID but can go to the pub is harsh on the football club imo, especially when people are lying about their bubbles. Quite afew teams don’t get great attendances anyways.
I don’t dispute there’s a huge issue regards pubs and shops in contrast as it is saying it’s ok to do this, where there’s lots of people and it’s not ok to do this where erm there’s lots of people. I don’t disagree with this. My point entirely is based around this argument in that if it’s unsafe then it’s unsafe everywhere.

I don’t dispute there’s a huge issue regards pubs and shops in contrast as it is saying it’s ok to do this, where there’s lots of people and it’s not ok to do this where erm there’s lots of people. I don’t disagree with this. My point entirely is based around this argument in that if it’s unsafe then it’s unsafe everywhere.
Yeah you’re right but whilst everything else is operating I think these national league teams and below are missing out unfairly. I know it’s easy to say in principle and difficult to enforce however you have an open aired environment with same access and standing room at a lot of these grounds so that should looked at again

Yeah you’re right but whilst everything else is operating I think these national league teams and below are missing out unfairly. I know it’s easy to say in principle and difficult to enforce however you have an open aired environment with same access and standing room at a lot of these grounds so that should looked at again
Would the numbers allowed at these national league stadiums be sustainable though. It would have to be policed,,,not cheap. I’m just thinking for a club in these divisions the numbers required will not be what’s needed to keep them going.

Would the numbers allowed at these national league stadiums be sustainable though. It would have to be policed,,,not cheap. I’m just thinking for a club in these divisions the numbers required will not be what’s needed to keep them going.
Maybe not but the likes of Boreham wood we’re struggling with their attendances anyways so would be interesting to see if it was viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back