Naseem Shah, 16, to make test debut

When you see Australia 546/6 you’d automatically think Steve Smith 150+

Bowled for just 4 runs. :eek:
Australia win by an innings and 5 runs.

Last edited:

I like the look of him.

Paks always had a decent battery of quicks.

That's naseem Shah, Shaheen afridi and Mohammed Hussnain all bowling around 90mph and under 19. Wow
He looks great. In that hat-trick, I'm particularly impressed by that second ball. It's a nicely disguised slow yorker - precocious stuff.

You don’t often see a batsmen walk on an LBW.

True mate. Tbf it was plumb considering previous ball was given out DRS. Loved the way he wheeled away in celebration like a arrogant 16 year old. Didn't even look at nigel long.

Pakistan are a funny breed. They give us so much reason to dislike them but I cant help loving their enthusiasm is such adversity. They're defo my second team. It helps that they are the enemeys of my enemy mind. The BCCI. The f***ing greedy ***** that are the current custodians of our great game.

Wankers that they are. Cricket is supposed to be inclusive and spread like gospel. But them kernts are just plain old greedy and want them only to earn the coin. Throwing a few scraps to us and the Aussies. Cant believe we bought that shit.

Just hope we tour Pak next year. I'm going if we do.

I wonder why very few youngsters get their chance in the England set up.
The football team is like a kindergarten at the minute but you hardly ever see a teenager in the cricket squad
Too much over coaching in our game & its always been the case. Especially with bowlers.
Rather than chuck some serious raw talent in early we would rather they spend a couple seasons with the lions being nurtured and coached, trying to iron out tiny flaws etc

Back