Nancy Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her 80s glamour perm was a hit with the teenage me :cool:
I listened to that album fecking loads as a youngun and also Bad Animals.

She looks very "Vixen" (embarrassed to say I saw Vixen live at The Mayfair, would have been about 1990 - they must have spent thousands on hairspray over the years!) in that video.

There are a couple of videos on YouTube of them doing a slower version of their hit Alone. Ann Wilson has an amazing voice.

If you can make the original artist who wrote and recorded that song cry when you cover their song, you know you have absolutely nailed it. That is one stunning performance.
It was absolutely masterful
I listened to that album fecking loads as a youngun and also Bad Animals.

She looks very "Vixen" (embarrassed to say I saw Vixen live at The Mayfair, would have been about 1990 - they must have spent thousands on hairspray over the years!) in that video.

There are a couple of videos on YouTube of them doing a slower version of their hit Alone. Ann Wilson has an amazing voice.
She has, completely blows that Adele bint out of the window.

Last edited:
Stunning cover version

I don't mind admitting to really liking Heart - shame the last I heard Nancy and Ann were fighting but they might have sorted it - @mickb2112 might know
Last I heard they had fallen out but I think there`s talk of the band getting back together although Anne was doing a solo tour in July until Covid-19. I saw them at the Albert Hall a few years ago when they played with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and they were stunning. Anne`s voice was incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back