Nana Iris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for having pointed them out to me. :lol:

She is a right lovely old dear, then gets angry and calls him everything from a fucker to a cu##.....Makes me laugh cause she is exactly like my nana only my nana never swore in all the time I knew her......When I watch Nana Iris I think about my nana wondering how often that wise old lady sat thinking

"Muffin Man, you are being a right f***ing bellend like."

Thanks for having pointed them out to me. :lol:

This is my favourite, tremendous

Last edited:
She is a right lovely old dear, then gets angry and calls him everything from a fucker to a cu##.....Makes me laugh cause she is exactly like my nana only my nana never swore in all the time I knew her......When I watch Nana Iris I think about my nana wondering how often that wise old lady sat thinking

Your granny called you muffin man? It's your real name?:eek:

She reminds me of my nana, who was actually my great-grandma. Sweet as honey to your face but as soon as you're out the room, you're a f***ing waste of skin and you're being slagged off to everyone that'll listen. :lol:

I particularly loved the "aye, I'll get out as soon as this f***ing door gets opened"!

Is that what passes as funny these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back