Name something you're a snob about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldis own make is very close to Gordon's. I normally just buy cheapies like Gordon's and Tanqueray duty free so don't need to buy cheap stuff in the UK. I get random premium stuff whenever I see a bargain.
I don't like Gordon's. It annoys me that my Mrs buys it because she only does it knowing I won't pinch it.

Beer (although I am partial to a Corona or 5 in the summer)
Coffee (no instant, the only supermarket coffees I like are Lavazza and Illy but I rarely by the latter because it’s expensive for what it is)
Baked beans (Heinz)
Ketchup (Heinz)
Cornflakes (Kellogg’s)

Fool.

Branston and never pay more than £1.50 for for 4

Home bargains for bog roll

You can get 12 rolls of andrex for 4 quid in B&Ms. Works out 33.3p per roll. I buy them regularly. 4 cans of heinz are only £2 but I'm not a big eater of beans.

I only drink named lager, would never buy random Belgium / French / German stuff.

I'm a snob about bad manners, BO, littering, people not clearing the table in fast food places, non disabled parking in disabled bays and quite a few other things :)

All of the above indicate a total lack of class. My kids wouldn't dream of acting that way as they've been brought up properly.

Meat, eggs and honey.
Only buy meat from good butchers. Only use my own chickens’ eggs or organic eggs when I’m away. Only honey from my own bees or a fellow beekeeper’s bees.

Beer (although I am partial to a Corona or 5 in the summer)
Coffee (no instant, the only supermarket coffees I like are Lavazza and Illy but I rarely by the latter because it’s expensive for what it is)
Baked beans (Heinz)
Ketchup (Heinz)
Cornflakes (Kellogg’s)
I’ve also spent the last month desperately trying to find a green tea anywhere near as nice as the one I brought back from India. I found some in the Chinese supermarket this week that is nearly there so I either settle for that, try and find an Indian supermarket, or pay £5.99 for 20 bags from eBay/Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back