N is for Nissan. N is for Nacka.

Don't drive any near as much as before so haven't noticed them as much. What's with them driving about with the 3 sets of lights on blinding people?

Jukes are horrendous, looks like summit outta Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Logon or register to see this image

Aye, it's that time of year you see

drivers who don't put any lights on
drivers who just use daylight running lights (some without rear lights)
drivers who think sidelights are areet until it's pitch black
drivers who think fog lights are cool
drivers who think fog light should be used when it's wet
drivers who think fog lights don't affect other road users visibility
not just yet but drivers who drive a car covered in snow in shitty visibility through snowy areas with no lights (some even still have snow over their lights!)

It shows how thick they are when you flash them but just drive on as they were and do fuck all.

Last edited:
Fun fact: I was one of the first people to sit in a Sunderland Nissan car. :D
It was the first car off the line (The one in Sunderland Museum). On the night, a big unveiling of the car to dignitaries was planned. Me and my friend were dressed as robots in the car and it was covered in a giant cape. The room of guests was darkened and we were pushed into the room. The cape was pulled off, loads of disco lights came on and me and my mate, did a robotic dance routine around the car along to a Kraftwerk song, pointing out the features mentioned by the bloke on the mic.
If you ever visit the museum, tell all you are with, that Tunstall Birdman once sat in that car. :cool:

It was the first car off the line (The one in Sunderland Museum). On the night, a big unveiling of the car to dignitaries was planned. Me and my friend were dressed as robots in the car and it was covered in a giant cape. The room of guests was darkened and we were pushed into the room. The cape was pulled off, loads of disco lights came on and me and my mate, did a robotic dance routine around the car along to a Kraftwerk song, pointing out the features mentioned by the bloke on the mic.
If you ever visit the museum, tell all you are with, that Tunstall Birdman once sat in that car. :cool:
Probably last time ya got ya leg owa too

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Thought this was going to be a story about getting a knee trembler.

I do wonder why you are single mind with patter like that. I’d have thought the ladies would melt listening to those kind of stories

I do wonder why you are single mind with patter like that. I’d have thought the ladies would melt listening to those kind of stories
:lol: I have loads more stories of the days I used to perform dancing. Sharing back stage at fashions shows with the lass models was canny. :lol:
I also won a few Butlins holidays with my break dancing and got to the Grand Final Talent Show at Butlins and came second. :cool:
I was beat by a drummer who probably plays for Whitesnake or Kiss or likewise. :lol:

Back