Mysterious photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very interesting.

It is, but am I right in thinking they misquoted Buzz in that article? Nowhere in the video does he talk about 'these babies are huge' etc.'
Altho I'd class myself as a 'believer' ( :rolleyes: ), it still makes me wonder how in this age where everyone has a decent video and photographic camera in their pockets and we STILL don't have any properly convincing UFO footage mind.

Aliens are real
Source of proof?

They are and if anyone says that is not reu they are mindless and brain washed
Source of proof?

Does this mean he was in space after all or just in a tv studio?

He never set foot on the moon Pink, other did after him but he didnt, I reckon it was 1973 ish before they achieved it

What he is doing is adding disinformation to back up a lie..ie, he says he saw then so he must of been there.........................no he didnt

It is, but am I right in thinking they misquoted Buzz in that article? Nowhere in the video does he talk about 'these babies are huge' etc.'
Altho I'd class myself as a 'believer' ( :rolleyes: ), it still makes me wonder how in this age where everyone has a decent video and photographic camera in their pockets and we STILL don't have any properly convincing UFO footage mind.

Source of proof?

Source of proof?

Internet, millions pages of testaments, pictures, stories, do some research

He never set foot on the moon Pink, other did after him but he didnt, I reckon it was 1973 ish before they achieved it

What he is doing is adding disinformation to back up a lie..ie, he says he saw then so he must of been there.........................no he didnt

Internet, millions pages of testaments, pictures, stories, do some research

But you're the one making the claim. Since you've done it all already, you can point to the PROOF not the EVIDENCE.

Seen that before. To be fair, that's probably as close as we've come to proof. Be interesting in the terms of balance what reasons he'd have to make this up.

Richard C Hoagland is the man, have a look at his stuff, hes a real expert as is Dr steven Greer, really demonstrates the truth

We have a winner!!!!!!! Some of them are terrifying, trying to convince myself theres a simple explanation for most of them but cant think what

The ones that look like KKK members are people wearing "Capirote". They're worn during easter celebrations in some places in Spain by religious groups.

The last one is from Miyakejima, a Japanese volcanic island. The volcano erupts quite a bit and emits tonnes of sulphur so everyone living there has gas masks. This one is just a very old photo of some of the residents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back