Mysterious photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this in an Arthur C Clarke book when I was a bairn, properly disturbed me.
Was it the one with the crystal skull on the front. Used to love that book despite it scaring me. Used to love getting scared at ghost type things. I don't believe in them at all now but they still terrify me.

Very random. I reckon that cop should be locked up for either making shit up or not doing his job properly. The lads who read up on it yesterday suggested that the sheriff came across as dodgy
Eh I'm confused now. So when did this lass go missing? How long has she been missing for and the second picture of her was discovered/taken when?

Nee bother :lol:

Bugger. I blame Icarebecauseyoudo for mentioning the 50's then.
Does make the photo even more intriguing. Looks like someone was taking an interest in him that day as, if you zoom in, the lass in white seems to be looking directly at whatever it is he's holding. Very weird!

Was it the one with the crystal skull on the front. Used to love that book despite it scaring me. Used to love getting scared at ghost type things. I don't believe in them at all now but they still terrify me.

Dunno, I stole* it from my friend and the dustcover was missing. :lol:

He basically did a chapter on each on a variety of 'mysterious' phenomena e.g. Poltergeists, Stigmata, Firewalking, Seances etc etc and then there was a chapter at the end where he gave his opinion about which was real and which wasn't.

The only ones I can remember were that firewalking was 100% real and poltergeists weren't

*borrowed and never got round to giving back

1988 iirc?

1988 iirc?
Eh I'm confused now. So when did this lass go missing? How long has she been missing for and the second picture of her was discovered/taken when?

would have helped if I'd quoted you originally.

1988 iirc?

would have helped if I'd quoted you originally.

Last edited:
Explain the screen printed t-shirt then
Could just be embroidered. Apparently the local ice hockey club wore similar

Dunno, I stole* it from my friend and the dustcover was missing. :lol:

He basically did a chapter on each on a variety of 'mysterious' phenomena e.g. Poltergeists, Stigmata, Firewalking, Seances etc etc and then there was a chapter at the end where he gave his opinion about which was real and which wasn't.

The only ones I can remember were that firewalking was 100% real and poltergeists weren't

*borrowed and never got round to giving back
I had that book :evil:

Just checked, still do lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image

Not mysterious, but shocking.

Photo taken by the late Kevin Carter in the Sudan.
I f***ing hate that photo
A kin to the climbers leave there fellow climber to die
Carter is even more guilty of the an self serving act of utter shallowness

Something that sums up many bad things about our world

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back