My weekly plea

Okay me weekly plea.
I know so many have already donated and I’m so grateful.
I’m now at £1152 .00 which I think is pretty tremendous.
Thank you all so much xx
My current target is £1250. I’m in touching distance.
This week in 5 days I’ve already walked 65,174 steps only 4826 short of 70,000 with two days to go.
Please if you can make a donation.
Every little helps :)

For Hellie and Daddy | Cancer Research UK Giving Pages

Okay me weekly plea.
Thank you all so much xx
This week in 5 days I’ve already walked 65,174 steps only 4826 short of 70,000 with two days to go.

@King Kareoke how you diddling :)

Last edited:

I’m now at £1152.00 which I think is pretty tremendous, considering me initial target was £500.
Thank you all so much xx
Every little helps

I’m now at £1152.00 which I think is pretty tremendous, considering me initial target was £500.
Thank you all so much xx
Every little helps

Hope you reach your target. I lost my Dad to cancer at Christmas a couple of years ago, and know how hard a time it is to see them suffering.

Thank you all so much xx
Every little helps
Payday is Wednesday, remind me and I’ll hoy a few quid in, lost my mother-in-law to it, my mam and uncle beat it, remind me and I will

Keep it up @janey

Last edited:
Okay me weekly plea.
Thank you all so much xx

Still getting there - so far have managed every day - my current total pre Gift Aid is £1,575 - I set a target of £500 so I am amazed at the total. Just worked out total steps so far 370,000. Between us we have done a great job and on the whole I have really enjoyed doing it - up at 6 most mornings to do an hour or so has been really good.

Okay me weekly plea.
Thank you all so much xx

Sorry Janey been off the board for around a month. Just logged back in and donated. Well done really proud of you.

Sorry Janey been off the board for around a month. Just logged back in and donated. Well done really proud of you.
Aww thank you xx

Still getting there - so far have managed every day - my current total pre Gift Aid is £1,575 - I set a target of £500 so I am amazed at the total. Just worked out total steps so far 370,000. Between us we have done a great job and on the whole I have really enjoyed doing it - up at 6 most mornings to do an hour or so has been really good.
I’m at £1297, like you my initial target was £500 I’m gobsmacked and genuinely humbled by people’s generosity.
Im up at 5.00 as a rule tues-Fri to go to the gym, so I knew those days wouldn’t be a problem, but the extras are the bugger. Thatsaid mind I feel better on a Saturday and Sunday and Monday for doing it.
8 days to go :)

Last edited:
4 weeks ago today I went out on my first day of 10,000 steps in March in the snow. I now have only 2 days to go and I’ve raised £1600 for cancer research.
Tough month but I’m nearly there. Thank you so much people.
If you haven’t donated you know what to do

Well done :cool:

Back