My recent wedding photos were...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where were your photos originally?

I was watching Watchdog? or some similar type programme, the other night. Websites were taking (as in stealing) pictures of wedding dresses from bona fide websites (dresses that cost a lot) and putting the image on their own website and selling them cheaply. BUT, they were using shonky material, beads etc, so bride to be got a cheap dress price wise but also material wise and the proper wedding dress companies lost the sale (The bride having been there to see dress originally and then thinking she'd get it cheaper on cheaper online).

Caveat Emptor.

Where were your photos originally?

I was watching Watchdog? or some similar type programme, the other night. Websites were taking (as in stealing) pictures of wedding dresses from bona fide websites (dresses that cost a lot) and putting the image on their own website and selling them cheaply. BUT, they were using shonky material, beads etc, so bride to be got a cheap dress price wise but also material wise and the proper wedding dress companies lost the sale (The bride having been there to see dress originally and then thinking she'd get it cheaper on cheaper online).

Caveat Emptor.

good question actually. I created a public dropbox folder for them to share them on facebook ect.. wonder if the bride and groom have sent them in.

Am not bothered in that case.

Bride and groom must have sent them in... Remind me never to send any to that site as the square crops they do ruins the pics

to the right hand side it says "photography by: sean the bell"

:)ah reet, a knaa, it actually says 'Sean Cornell Photography' which they made up. :lol:

I would have put up different images..

Welcome to the world of being ripped off...

You sure you didn't sell them for vast profit and it's the bride and groom who are fuming they are on a mag cover? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back