My phone today has been bombarded Mags

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewC

Striker
I hate the buggers. I had class to say nothing when we relegated the bastards beat them 6 Row. Just silence but not tonight those bastards are out gloating what material can I send back or do I act with class and say nothing?

I hate the buggers. I had class to say nothing when we relegated the bastards beat them 6 Row. Just silence but not tonight those bastards are out gloating what material can I send back or do I act with class and say nothing?
Change your number.

Apart from 6 in a row sadly there's not much else to say without getting inappropriate. Stay classy

Strange all my smoggy marras left me alone yesterday I thought my phone was fucked :lol:

Just got to ride it out and take it. I rammed their relegation down their throughts. Especially the time Layton Orient stuffed them pre season. Now I haven’t got a leg to stand on.

Just got to ride it out and take it. I rammed their relegation down their throughts. Especially the time Layton Orient stuffed them pre season. Now I haven’t got a leg to stand on.
Sean Thornton scored a hattrick for Orient too

We were in holland gan mental when we heard :lol:

Act with class and say nowt.

Just sit back and remember when we relegated them. They’ve never done that to us. We did it to ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back