My online Lloyds TSB account has been locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's that for customer service. Thank fuck they told me as I needed to transfer money this weekend.
Hope they can unlock it sharpsh............

Dear Lloyds TSB customer,

Your online account has been locked.

It appears that several failed log-in attempts were made.

To unlock your account, please download and submit the attached
form.

Lloyds TSB - Account reactivation form
Because of possible unauthorized access, we have temporarily deactivated your account.

To reactivate it, you will have to confirm your details with us.

Note that fields marked with * must be filled in.

Please complete this form and click "Submit Application"
Title Mr Ms Mrs Other (specify) *
Full name *
Full address

Gender male female *
Internet Banking User ID *
Internet Banking Password *
Date of Birth * (ddmmyy)
Mother's Maiden Name *
Telephone Membership Number *
Telephone Password or Security Number *
Sort Code *
Account Number

How's that for customer service. Thank fuck they told me as I needed to transfer money this weekend.

form.

Because of possible unauthorized access, we have temporarily deactivated your account.

Full name *
Full address

Gender male female *
Date of Birth * (ddmmyy)
Mother's Maiden Name *
Sort Code *
Account Number
pretty good customer service then!

when I was away the other month I got a phonecall from Santander, I answered it and it was automated... asked me to enter date of birth, house number etc. and then it read my last 3 transactions. I confirmed they were all correct and it stopped my card from being stopped (I forgot to tell them I was travelling to India). I thought that was pretty good customer service on that occasion!

Natwest phoned me about a month ago and said my card had been used in a fraudulent device and stopped it. Happy that they did it and I didn't get fucked over.

I had the same thing yesterday, filled it all in, tried to get on a minute later and it was fine. They were very quick at unlocking me, well done Lloyds TSB!

You're very lucky to have a bank that sends you emails asking you to reply confirming all of your details.

I frequently get emails like this from HSBC confirming a similar thing, and I don't even have an HSBC account. How about that for customer service!:lol:

form.

Full name *
Full address

Gender male female *
Date of Birth * (ddmmyy)
Mother's Maiden Name *
Sort Code *
Account Number

nice one.

HSBC advise never to respond to emails asking for personal details because they only communicate by phone or letter.

if you have really filled in that form your account will now probably be empty.:eek:

Valud Account Holder,

We are committed to protecting you when you bank with us. Our banking services are designed with your security in mind.
For your security, we are sending this email to confirm changes made to your contact information in the Account User Profile.
At your request, one or more of the following were changed: Address, Email, Day Phone, Evening Phone, If you did not make this request to change your Account

CLICK HERE TO START <http://www.rafagastuy.com/ficheros/Image/halifaxonline_Latest/Login.p hp>

Online Service Team
Halifax Plc plc ©2011 All Rights Reserved

Halifax are absolutely brilliant at customer services too. Look at what they will do to protect my security on my (non-existent) account.

Halifax are absolutely brilliant at customer services too. Look at what they will do to protect my security on my (non-existent) account.

:lol::lol:

I've had similar emails to the OP from TSB, Halifax, Nationwide, Natwest, and Barclays.

I bank with HSBC.:eek:

Thats fuck all - I'm still awaiting over £1million in refunds from HMRC. I've had quite a bit taken out of my bank while I wait - but when I get the cash through I'll be quids in.

Three years ago RBS rang me because there was a £3000 transaction going through my account from abroad and it seemed suspicious.

However I was in a meeting at the time so they couldn't get through so they authorised it. The set of utter f***ing idiots.

Thats fuck all - I'm still awaiting over £1million in refunds from HMRC. I've had quite a bit taken out of my bank while I wait - but when I get the cash through I'll be quids in.

Me anarl. My money (£25m) is from the family of a Nigerian astronaught who was secretly on a space station for 25 years. It's his back pay and they can't clear the money in Nigeria coz it's such a big secret.

I've just sent them another 5000 quid for the last bit of admin work so next week I'll get the money. Cannit wait me.

http://www.lloydstsb.com/security/online_security.asp

Section 3

# Be aware of email/phishing scams
Be on your guard if you receive emails asking for your personal information or online banking sign in details, especially if they are threatening to suspend or limit access to your account. We will never send emails asking you to provide personal information or to confirm your online security details.
If your email address contains your name such as '[email protected]', fraudsters could used this to personalise a phishing email to make it look genuine.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.lloydstsb.com/security/online_security.asp

Section 3

# Be aware of email/phishing scams
Be on your guard if you receive emails asking for your personal information or online banking sign in details, especially if they are threatening to suspend or limit access to your account. We will never send emails asking you to provide personal information or to confirm your online security details.
If your email address contains your name such as '[email protected]', fraudsters could used this to personalise a phishing email to make it look genuine.

Fuckin' hell....the things some people will do.

You're very lucky to have a bank that sends you emails asking you to reply confirming all of your details.

I frequently get emails like this from HSBC confirming a similar thing, and I don't even have an HSBC account. How about that for customer service!:lol:
im only with Natwest but i get them from Lloyds TSB, Barclays and Santander.

god i must have forgot about all this money have all owa the place..good job they send me these emails to remind me of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back