My new pup!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely gorgeous, now this is where the trouble starts. !
thanks mate. I am a physical wreck after 4 days with her. She is adorable but how such a small ball of fluff can make such an ear piercing screech when I put her in her cage is scary. Pisses and shits everywhere but outside where I take relentlessly. SHe is a lot of fun though!

thanks mate. I am a physical wreck after 4 days with her. She is adorable but how such a small ball of fluff can make such an ear piercing screech when I put her in her cage is scary. Pisses and shits everywhere but outside where I take relentlessly. SHe is a lot of fun though!
The great thing is she’s a mixture of two types of working dogs ( I’ve had a Lab and a Cocker in the past )so she should be intelligent ( have you wrapped around her little sharp claws) but be fun to train , best of luck :lol:

I knew how to post them, but something changed a few months back and now i can't. Also sometimes see other peoples, and sometimes can't, so then quote their post and pic sometimes appears in the reply box. Its baffling. And frustrating.
If the pics are hosted at i.imgur.com they won't show correctly.
Their site doesn't like ours or ours doesn't like theirs.
You can view them by clicking view image and removing https:// from the beginning of the adress of the pics.
I'm not sure how you can't post images now try either postimg.org or tinypic.

Lovely....we're looking after our friends Cockerpoo in May( same colour) and can't wait :cool:

First time we will have a dog in our house since ours died 18 months or so ago

Might not give it back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back