My lass and my Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had to show yous this. Gets in from work, my lass says "teas in kitchen", goes in and see`s this....

cant even get me gob round it, ridiculous. Been to work all day and get this shite!!

Logon or register to see this image

seriously mate, she must be having an affair...that is a f***ing piss take and is basically the same as telling you to get fucked. I mean where is the dab of HP sauce for the scotch egg.

Was she actually taking the piss? If so then she is a genius if not then I think you'd best take on the cooking duties from now on.

Oh and GOLD by the way

Was she actually taking the piss? If so then she is a genius if not then I think you'd best take on the cooking duties from now on.

Oh and GOLD by the way

nah, infact i think she was proud of herself.

Had to show yous this. Gets in from work, my lass says "teas in kitchen", goes in and see`s this....

cant even get me gob round it, ridiculous. Been to work all day and get this shite!!

Logon or register to see this image

If theres née bairns involved bin her marra,Ive just bean fed,we fired the gas barby up before, Ive had peppered mackerel,garlic king prawns,steak,snadgers and a geet fuck off burger:-D

If theres née bairns involved bin her marra,Ive just bean fed,we fired the gas barby up before, Ive had peppered mackerel,garlic king prawns,steak,snadgers and a geet fuck off burger:-D

bah, sound lush, nah 6months preggars, still, nee excuse that like.

Just a quick update from my end....

The chilli con carne was superb and plentiful.

bah, sound lush, nah 6months preggars, still, nee excuse that like.

still laughing at that picture. not quite "a stray dog/ shit" story but a comical collection of feable left-over party snacks if ever i saw one :lol:

have you eat it, or did you just launch it at her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back