My lass and my Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing Hell man have a look in the fridge man thats what she must have meant. a sausage roll, scotch egg and some cake simply isnt good enuf:eek:

i'd be concerned - there is too much butter on your bread

f***ing Hell man have a look in the fridge man thats what she must have meant. a sausage roll, scotch egg and some cake simply isnt good enuf:eek:

that battenburg looks off mind :)

Not good enough mate, not good enough at all, go to the indian and get her F**k all.

Had to show yous this. Gets in from work, my lass says "teas in kitchen", goes in and see`s this....

cant even get me gob round it, ridiculous. Been to work all day and get this shite!!

Logon or register to see this image

lazy mare hasnt even washed the bowl up that she made the savoury in. Tch..:roll:

If it is any consolation at all to you, my lass is downstairs right now make me a huge bowl of chilli con carne.

would of fed a small family for a month, knackered now. Scared to know whats for sweet. Probs a bath of semolina.

If it is any consolation at all to you, my lass is downstairs right now make me a huge bowl of chilli con carne.

you dont know your born.

aye see what appens after the forthcoming nuptuals Skipper, cheese savoury and no blow jobs for all eternity, you mark my words son:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back