My Dream Last Night...

Thewper1

Striker
Playing at the SOL, late in second half we get corner at the South Stand

Hemir taking it, Patto close to the half way line.

Hemir pings it to Patto in a clearly well worked on move off the training ground.

However, he f***ing lashes it ower Pattos head with so much force it reaches the crossbar, bounces off it and off the rushing back Patto into the net.

Goal given, play resumes, Hemir gets immediately subbed, applauds the crowd and does one of those LA hand signals as he walks off.

Think it's a sign of better things to come....

Kevin Hart to play Hemir in the film, open mouthed Patto by Kevin Costner and an exasperated me by Danny Trejo.

Hemir pings it to Patto in a clearly well worked on move off the training ground.

However, he f***ing lashes it ower Pattos head with so much force it reaches the crossbar, bounces off it and off the rushing back Patto into the net.

Goal given, play resumes, Hemir gets immediately subbed, applauds the crowd and does one of those LA hand signals as he walks off.

Kevin Hart to play Hemir in the film, open mouthed Patto by Kevin Costner and an exasperated me by Danny Trejo.
I'd lay off the pickled onions and hallucinogenic mushrooms before bedtime mate

I'd lay off the pickled onions and hallucinogenic mushrooms before bedtime mate
And the cheese
I’m not even taking the piss here but I’ve come on here to post about my dream.

Genuinely had a dream that Jack Clarke set off a bomb in me house and killed me
Is that in Hylton Castle or South Hylton
😆😆😆😆😆
And the cheese

Is that in Hylton Castle or South Hylton
😆😆😆😆😆
He should be selt ASAP he come across canny anarl on STID

Last edited:

Gutted I’m not in it

These posts are getting madder. KLD and Sir mix a lot, last night him dipping his tip 🤦...now I'm picturing Danny Trejo open mouthed in the crowd....one question does Danny have his throwing knives like off Desperado? Or is he more a bottle of whisky only allowing truckers and bikers only like dusk till dawn? Or another version of Danny?

These posts are getting madder. KLD and Sir mix a lot, last night him dipping his tip 🤦...now I'm picturing Danny Trejo open mouthed in the crowd....one question does Danny have his throwing knives like off Desperado? Or is he more a bottle of whisky only allowing truckers and bikers only like dusk till dawn? Or another version of Danny?
The radged Desperado one.

But Derek on Black Cats Bar Reception has confiscated his machetes, and replaced them with wooden sporks from the funky street food outlet

I like it. Not gonna do too much damage there 😂
He might not.....but what if KLD switches on the Stadium 5G which then triggers Derek's Elon Musk vaccine chip and he gans berserker with the machetes plus all the confiscated vapes and coins from the away fans.

Trejo to save the day and spork him all ower.

THE END!

He might not.....but what if KLD switches on the Stadium 5G which then triggers Derek's Elon Musk vaccine chip and he gans berserker with the machetes plus all the confiscated vapes and coins from the away fans.

Trejo to save the day and spork him all ower.

THE END!
Fuckin hell mate this too much to think about on a wednesday afternoon at the desk 😂

Sounds like thats going to be a difficult wank mate

I dreamt other stuff . 😘
Did you not buck anyone
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍

Back