MW2 (again)

Raich Carter

Striker
the newest MW2 is out for beta today on Xbox/pc if you’ve pre ordered.

Warzone 2 is out November 16th
MW2 is out October 28th

Anyone getting it? I’ve pre ordered it but if it’s shite that’s me done with multiplayer cods as the last few have been pretty average.

Is it a return to game modes like Free for All, Demolition etc?

Stopped getting the CoD games cos I couldn’t stand the Battle Royale type games everyone seems to love now. Load of shite.

Pre-Ordered it myself after giving Vanguard a miss as it looked dreadful.

Interesting that its brought in proximity chat but suspect it will lead me to muting it every game :lol:

Is it a return to game modes like Free for All, Demolition etc?

Stopped getting the CoD games cos I couldn’t stand the Battle Royale type games everyone seems to love now. Load of shite.

There's two things happening really, MW2 coming out in October with the modes etc you've mentioned but there's a new Warzone coming out later going back to a Verdansk style map. Caldera has been shocking so I've just been sticking with Fortunes Keep tbh

best not to run around unless you got ninja perk , enemy footsteps are like Elephants.

I've tweeked my setting to have a bit of a chance (fov & deadzone)

Always preferred Battlefield over COD but I've enjoyed what I've played on the beta so far. Liked the Invasion mode, reminiscent of the Attrition mode on Titanfall with the AI mixed in with players.

Surprisingly enjoyed what I’ve played so far mind that was just team death match and domination. Had a few games of invasion but I think that needs a bit work as I was just being spawn killed over and over. Plus on some of the bigger maps the game struggles highlighting who’s on your team and who’s not.

Spawns need work as well, it’s spawned me into the game doing the parachuting animation when I’m already on the ground. Also been spawning me into daft stuff like a swing set in a playground and I have to glitch my way out. :lol:

Back