Musk

I’d like to think for what he’s valued at we could get a striker and all. Fuck it. Push the boat out and ask for a couple of hand dryers that push out more wind than the combined effort of four asthmatic ladybirds.
You want the moon on so stick. A striker would bankrupt him!

Seriously though his spacex endeavour is helping us economy and may advance mankind moving forward in ways we cannot imagine currently.

Very sinister type, who’s using his power and wealth to influence geopolitics.
It’s astounding people like Russell brand spends his time rallying against the world’s elites, yet espousing Elon Musk! He is literally one of the elites trying to manipulate world events

It’s amazing how he is now hated by the so called liberal/progressive types these days. All because he bought Twitter and fired a whole load of people who were unnecessary or who were unwilling to come along on the ride of changing the company philosophy.

Not sure the shareholders will be best pleased to back this suggestion by Tesla, especially if the car company is under-performing and the share price and dividends are dropping.
It would be a firm rejection from me

The headquarters are but the company is incorporated in Delaware (as many companies are) due to the state's well established corporate court system and business friendly legal, regulatory and tax policies.

A move to Texas would encourage that state to develop it's own corporate court system and business related policies, and as the head of at least two major companies incorporated in the state Musk would be in a very influential position to guide these developments in his favour.
Interesting.

It’s amazing how he is now hated by the so called liberal/progressive types these days. All because he bought Twitter and fired a whole load of people who were unnecessary or who were unwilling to come along on the ride of changing the company philosophy.
Nope, I thought he was a dickhead long before he bought Twitter.

He had to hit a number of milestones to get this pay package which were set out in 2018.

One was to increase Tesla's market valuation ten-fold to $650 Billion. He did this by lying to investors, shareholders and the gullible. The driverless cars, the AI robots, Robotaxis, the electric Semi, the solar rooves (roofs?), the new roadster etc. These things either didn't exist or didn't get anywhere near the hype he pushed. He told people they were 'ready to go' or 'a year away' when they were just the fever dreams of a bloke whose heed is full of Walt Disney's Piss.

It worked though, trillions were invested, and lost.

Almost forgot to say genius, visionary etc, etc.

He had to hit a number of milestones to get this pay package which were set out in 2018.

One was to increase Tesla's market valuation ten-fold to $650 Billion. He did this by lying to investors, shareholders and the gullible. The driverless cars, the AI robots, Robotaxis, the electric Semi, the solar rooves (roofs?), the new roadster etc. These things either didn't exist or didn't get anywhere near the hype he pushed. He told people they were 'ready to go' or 'a year away' when they were just the fever dreams of a bloke whose heed is full of Walt Disney's Piss.

It worked though, trillions were invested, and lost.

Almost forgot to say genius, visionary etc, etc.
Strange how Elizabeth Holmes was convicted for fraud for doing something remarkably similar really.

Strange how Elizabeth Holmes was convicted for fraud for doing something remarkably similar really.
It is a very fine line, at some point Musk must face similar charges?

Many had their careers ruined by Homes and some even killed themselves, she lived the high life on private jets and on magazine covers. Even after the Theronos collapse she enjoyed her spoils for 8 years before finally going to jail. She got 9 years in the end, out in 5? Not really a deterrent, is it, considering the perks. No doubt she still has millions tucked away in Switzerland or the Caribbean.

Maybe Vietnam has the right idea with Truong My Lan.

The headquarters are but the company is incorporated in Delaware (as many companies are) due to the state's well established corporate court system and business friendly legal, regulatory and tax policies.
Famously business friendly yet Musk still repeatedly falls foul.
He's f***ing evil, been saying it for years.
This is nonsense. I deleted all my content off twitter as soon as Musk bought it.

Last edited:
It is a very fine line, at some point Musk must face similar charges?

Many had their careers ruined by Homes and some even killed themselves, she lived the high life on private jets and on magazine covers. Even after the Theronos collapse she enjoyed her spoils for 8 years before finally going to jail. She got 9 years in the end, out in 5? Not really a deterrent, is it, considering the perks. No doubt she still has millions tucked away in Switzerland or the Caribbean.

Maybe Vietnam has the right idea with Truong My Lan.
A very fine line and maybe Musk just has more powerful connections.

Back